Data used / processing purposes / retention period
The categories of data we use and the purposes pursued through the use of this data are described below. As far as possible, you will also find information on the storage period of the respective data.
Each time this website is accessed, access data is stored in a log file, the server log. The data record stored in this log file contains the following information: Date and time of access, IP address, session ID, accessed website, name of the website from which the website was accessed and information about the browser used.
We evaluate these log files only in the event of misuse of our website. We reserve the right to subsequently check the log files of those users about whom there is a concrete suspicion of using our website in violation of the law and/or the contract. In general, we cannot attribute these data to a specific person. Should such an attribution be possible, we will only use these data in cases where there is a corresponding legal basis (weighing of interests in individual cases).
If you register on our website or for our web shop, we will record the master data you provide (in particular, your name, salutation, telephone and fax number, e-mail address, language of correspondence, industry, department, web shop access data) and use it on the basis of the relevant user agreement. In addition, you will be assigned an internal customer number and one or more contact persons in our company. These data are used by us in order to provide the web shop and to support you, as a customer or interested party of our company. As a rule, such data will be stored for six months after use of the web shop (erasure of the customer account) ends.
If you place an order in the web shop, we will collect any additional delivery addresses for this purpose and other data provided by you that are necessary for the processing of the order. We store such data for up to six months after the end of the customer relationship. If personal master data or order data are also used in our accounting system, such data will be stored until the end of the prescribed periods (generally 7 years in Austria) on the basis of the statutory retention obligations applicable to us.
If you have given us your consent during registration or at a later time, we will use the data resulting from your use of the web shop or the website, such as the web pages you have accessed, the time spent on individual web pages and the products you have viewed as well as your previous demand interests, in order to optimise customer service and to be able to provide you with customised information. These data will be stored until you revoke your consent for the use of your data. If you have agreed to receive a newsletter, we will use your name and e-mail address, your gender, address, company and industry sector, as well as language, for the delivery and personalisation of such a newsletter. These data are used for the duration of the subscription to the respective newsletter.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION AND RIGHT TO OBJECT
The store functionality allows the logged in customers to delete their account including newsletter subscription from front end under 'my account' section.
There is a right to information about your personal data that we store and the right to rectification, blocking and deleting your stored personal data.
You have the right to object to the use or processing of your data at any time. You have the right to revoke any consent you have previously granted us regarding the use of your personal data.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Site.
Plugin Social Network
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
On our website, we include videos from YouTube, YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066 United States. We have no control over the amount of data collected in this manner (for example, by playing and viewing the pages with embedded video) by the providers of the social networks.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE DATA USED
If and insofar as we use personal data concerning you, you are entitled to the following rights in particular with regard to such data:
• Right of access to information (Art 15 GDPR): You may at any time request information as to whether and which personal data concerning you are being used by us, for what purposes the data are being processed, where the data originate, to which recipients the data may be transmitted and how long such data are stored by us.
• Right of rectification (Art. 16 GDPR): If you discover that personal data concerning you are inaccurate, you may request the rectification of such data at any time. If data are incomplete from your point of view, you can also request that data be supplemented.
• Right of erasure (Art. 17 GDPR): If you believe that the use of your personal data is no longer necessary or that it is carried out without a sufficient legal basis or is unlawful for other reasons, you can request the erasure of these data.
• Right to restriction of the use of data (Art. 18 GDPR): Instead of erasure of data, you can also demand restriction of the use of data, if data are used unlawfully. In particular, you can also demand such a restriction of the use of data if you dispute the accuracy of data or have lodged an objection to the use of data
• Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): With regard to personal data that you have provided yourself and that are used on the basis of a contract or consent, you can demand that these data be made available to you in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You may also request that this data be transferred directly to another data controller.
• Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR): If you believe that your rights have been violated in relation to personal data concerning you, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. In particular, you may contact the supervisory authority responsible for your place of residence, your place of work or the place where the suspected violation occurred.
Separately, we would like to point out your right of objection (Art. 21 GDPR): If reasons arise from your particular situation which make the use of your personal data, which we use on the basis of a legitimate interest, impermissible, you have the right to object to such use of data. If your personal data is used for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object in any case.
If you have any questions or are unclear about your rights regarding your personal data, you can contact us at any time at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site .
● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Gemmarum Lapidator srl - Località Podera 13 - 38033 Cavalese (TN)
Phone Number + 39 (0)462 342662 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org